Dating back to 1382, The Parish Church of Saint Flora and Saint Lucilla was built on the ruins of the Palace of Count Giovanni Aldobrandeschi. The church houses an extraordinary collection of majolica works by Andrea della Robbia which was put together by Guido Sforza, possibly on the occasion of the visit of Pope Pius II to Santa Fiora in 1463. The 13th century rose window probably comes from the Church of Saint Leonard, which was located in Piazza di Castello. The current parish church replaced the old parish church, which was located outside the historic centre and destroyed in a fire in the 15th century. It was then that the precious reliquary of Saints Flora and Lucilla was commissioned.