The Oratory of San Rocco is small building built at the crossroads on the Follonata provincial road in the last decades of the fifteenth century. It owes its construction and title as an ex-voto issued by the community to its narrow escape during an epidemic of the plague and other diseases. The church façade is characterized by a large Renaissance arch which is enclosed by a beautiful gate. Inside, an arch supports the beamed ceiling and another arch buffered against the back wall suggests the existence of a destroyed apse. There are two Romanesque windows in the side walls and a large travertine sarcophagus stands out in the center of the terracotta floor. In 1930, the oratory was transformed into a monument honouring the victims of the First World War.