The Church of Saint Bartholomew the Apostle

Named after the patron saint of Seggiano, the parish church of Saint Bartholomew is mentioned as early as 1216 in the documents of the patronage of Saint Antimo. Rebuilt in Romanesque style in the 19th century, it has three naves inside, the lateral ones being set back from the facade. At the beginning of the central nave, there are the remains of 16th century frescoes and, in the left aisle, there is a 14th century crucifix made by an unknown German School artist.