Built on the site of a small 16th century church, the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Grace dates back to the mid-18th century. Although it was only completed in the early 20th century, its monumental façade contains baroque forms. The entrance consists of two rows of columns with the entablature supporting a triangular tympanum, and the ceiling’s ribbed vaults are supported by pillars and columns. The nave ends with a scenographic altar work by the painter Sano di Pietro of the Sienese school, in which the venerated image of the Madonna and Child, Saints John the Baptist and Bartholomew and angels are depicted. The sanctuary also houses a canvas of the Madonna del Carmine by Francesco Nasini, signed and dated 1652.