Inside the loggia, in the corner formed by the two arms, there is a chapel dedicated to the Holy Conception which probably dates back to the 17th century. The chapel is a small square room with a ribbed vault decorated with frescoes which, unfortunately, are now in an advanced state of decay. Saint Girolamo, patron saint of the Nerucci family is depicted in the centre of the vault. The Sermon of Saint Francis is portrayed on the left, adjacent to which there is a kneeling Saint. This way of depicting "a picture within a picture" reconnects to the fervent religious sentiment developed following the Council of Trent. In fact, stylistic elements and chronological reasons suggest that it could be a work by Francesco Nasini (1611 - 1695).