Palazzo Pastorelli

Palazzo Pastorelli was one of the first buildings to be constructed along the former Via del Poggiolo, now Corso Toscana, at the behest of the knight of the Order of Saint Stephen, Domenico Pastorelli, in the first half of the nineteenth century. Initially built as a private residence, the building has four floors with three rows of five windows on the main facade, and also had a garden. In 1874, on the death of Cavalier Pastorelli, the widow Camilla ceded the park to the Municipality. At the end of the 1930s, it was transformed into a public green area called Parco del Pero, with trees, lawns, a pool and a stone bridge.